Things to do in Guardalavaca
- Authentic cuban countryside experience
- Sailing excursion
- Holguin, City of Parks
- Santiago de Cuba, History and Rhythm
- Visit the Cayo Naranjo Recreational Park
- Santiago de Cuba, most caribbean of cuban cities
Attractions around guardalavaca
- ✓ Guardalavaca Flea Market
- ✓ Centro Histórico de Gibara
- ✓ Chorro de Maíta, archaeological interest
- ✓ Bahía de Nipe, archaeological interest
- ✓ Faro Lucrecia
- ✓ Mayarí
- ✓ Historical Site Birán. Birthplace Fidel Castro, Raúl and his brothers.
- ✓ Natural Bridge located in Cueto.
- ✓ Farallones de Seboruco
- ✓ Hill of the Cross, Holguin (Loma de la Cruz)
- ✓ Playa Esmeralda
- ✓ Playa Blanca
- ✓ Playa Caletones
Eagle Ray Scuba Diving Center
Eagle Ray Diving Center is located on Playa Guardalavaca. From there, you will have the opportunity to dive in the old Bahamas channel and discover several underwater sites. Depth varies from 5 to 40 meters with many formation like coral barriers, tall crags, cozy dales,vertical walls or beautiful cliffs, some with walls opening into abyss. The first dive is at 9h (30 meters max.), the following at 11h (15 meters max.) and it is possible to make a third dive at 14h.
Las Guanas Eco-Archaeologic Trail
This winding trail near Playa Esmeralda takes you past 14 endemic plant species and leads to a spectacular bluff with a picturesque lighthouse.